Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cosmetics

After trying out different cosmetics, and heath and beauty items over the years, so far these are my favs.

Face
I am acne pron, and have sensitive skin. I am careful not to use any products that contain alcohol which is a drying agent. (dries skin, opens pores, thus letting dirt in that can cause blemishes) Unfortunately it is in most cleansers, creams, and lotions.
  • Dove body wash
  • Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment. Tips
  • Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion
Foundation
  • Bare Millerals (I bought this for my wedding, and fell in love. It caused no adverse affects on my face! I purchase on ebay)
Eyes
  • Prep, Neutrogena liquid foundation. Any water base foundation will do, the purpose is to make a barrerer between the oils of your eye lid and makeup.
  • M.A.C. eye liner- They contain a lot of pigment, and so do not fade throughout the day.
  • L'Oreal Paris HIP (High Intensity Pigments) name says it all... they last all day and have many awesome color combos.
  • Cover Girl Last Blast Love love love this mascara, the brush catches every lash and make them twice as thick.
Lips
  • Burt's Bees- Chapsticks, Lip glosses, and lip shimmer.

1 comment: